Fanfic meta: Reviews

Reviews

"I love how you write robot porn […] like you actually write out things that their species would find pleasurable and as a very impassioned robot fucker I can really appreciate that. You know what the people want."

AO3, You know it's hard to keep the fighting clean

"I think I'm going to go find my husband now and not tell him a damned thing about why I'm so hard."

AO3, After hours in the core chamber

"Ohmygosh, I just love how you write. Your characters are so sweet and tender to each other, and it’s so lovely to see enthusiastic consent. I’m also a slut for sci-fi tech detail and robot anatomy, and you do it seriously well!"

Tumblr, You know it's hard to keep the fighting clean

"A month or two ago, I was craving for robot smut and now that I've gotten into this series your fics truly delivered. Not only that but i love the worldbuilding you did for it."

AO3, We can love one another, I've been told that it's okay

"I have thoroughly enjoyed every entry to this series so far…but potentially this one is my favourite. You've really given personality to the Lead Engineer. Now, I'm going to be looking everywhere when I'm watching anything Skibidi and naming all the TVs!"

A03, The Unnamed Feeling

"YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THIS FUCKIGN FANDOM [I'M] OBSESSED W ALL UR WORK"

AO3, The Unnamed Feeling

"Once again, Inskora, you've fed this fandom some good fucking food. […] Sexy shit aside, I appreciate all the worldbuilding you've done in these fics!"

A03, The Unnamed Feeling

"Finally finished reading this and god, I WAS SO HAPPY THE ENTIRE TIMEEEE!! […] THE INTERACTIONS AND THE BANTERS!!! So much fun and a joy to read!"

Tumblr, Titan TV's test flight

"AH- *fades out of existence and into horny jail* Well damn! This is great! Some parts had me laughing and other things had me horny!"

AO3, The Machineries of Joy

"This whole series is like you made a damn good Skibidi Toilet spin-off focused solely on the TV’s, and it’s all just incredibly brilliant. […] I’ll have you know, you’ve got me Googling every other word in this fic, but in the best possible way. Through your entire series I have been learning TV and other tech-related terminology that I have never even heard before. You come across as very smart, and I adore your grasp on tech. […] This story has been no joke on my mind all evening."

AO3, Television man…I've got what you need

"And this is, unironically, why I simply adore Ao3. This is one of the most creative works for a fandom that I have ever had the pleasure of coming across. […] I like how you managed to get me just as down bad for Titan TV man as the 'you' in the story. […] You made Titan TV man so charming. Loved the interactions. […] I like that you also flexed your writing skills and basically showed us that just because something seems silly or random doesn’t mean you can’t make good M-rated fic out of it."

AO3, Centre Core Forever More

"This is easily one of my favorite fics! I love the way you nudge the reader around and I adore their personality! Good stuff! Thank you so much for the food!!!"

AO3, Human, the Titan requests your presence

"OH. MY. GOD. DUDE! This is SO COOOL!! I can’t even begin to DESCRIBE just how fucking much i love this! The way you characterized the TVs specifically is just amazing."

Back to top | Back to Fanfics page | Back to Inskora's Skibidi Toilet Zone