intoxicating_pleasure.exe

Summary

What

Rating

Characters

Notes (intro)

If you're new here: in my fics, TVs fuck/masturbate by pushing their blades into their/each other's charging ports (located on the chest).

Misc notes

Work 📕

Palindrome edited their program, composing the techfolk equivalent of a recreational drug. They worked with the standard cables going from their computer to their own head, as well as cloning the display to a standard desktop monitor. Most TVs didn't bother using external monitors when working on computers - what was the point of the extra step when they could just pipe the computer's display output directly into their minds? Palindrome preferred working this way to view the program from multiple 'angles'.

Palindrome was writing a little aphrodisiac program to load onto themself to get them in the mood for a nice evening in their own company. They were using another program, intoxicating_pleasure, as a base, and giving it some tweaks to better suit their personal tastes. There were hidden sections of the faction intranet that could only be accessed by those who already knew they were there, and it was from one such place that Palindrome had downloaded intoxicating_pleasure.

Satisfied that the program would do what they wanted, Palindrome debugged and compiled it. While they waited, they skimmed through the documentation on the intranet page.

Ensure fully charged before loading - charging while the program is active will be very uncomfortable.

Check. Palindrome patted the cable in their charging port, a few minutes away from being fully topped up.

This program has following dependencies:

Check. Palindrome had already checked that their firmware had all the necessary packages loaded, and they had none of the ones that intoxicating_pleasure was incompatible with.

Palindrome finished charging, and their custom build of intoxicating_pleasure finished compiling shortly afterwards. Palindrome disconnected their charging cable and loaded the program onto themself, then retreated to their sleeping area to enjoy the effects.

It started as a pleasant tingling in Palindrome's charging port and at the base of their knives. Palindrome lay still, enjoying the buildup of sensation, and waited for it to ramp up to a level that would provide maximum satisfaction and relief when Palindrome pushed their blades home. The tingling became a feeling of arousal, and to Palindrome's pleasant surprise it spread through their frame, like fluid soaking through blotting paper. The feeling spread from Palindrome's blade-holsters up their arms, and from their charging port along the seams of their torso plating.

The feeling intensified. Ohh, this was good. Palindrome pulled back the cover on their charging port, and cried out in surprise at how wonderful just that tiny movement felt. They protracted their blades, ready to insert… and a bolus of arousal-energy bloomed into existence at the base of their blades and shot up the cables in both their arms. Oh, that was intense. It was too intense. Palindrome felt hot and tingly all over - it felt wonderful but it was rapidly becoming too wonderful. It kept ramping up and amping up… surely it would plateau soon?

It did not.

Palindrome felt themself become stupider and stupider with lust, barely able to co-ordinate themself enough to insert one of their blades. Something wasn't right - the program's name was intoxicating_pleasure, not deranged_helplessness.

Better check the intranet to see if anyone else had experienced this and could advise when it would stop. Palindrome staggered back to their computer to look again at the intranet page from where they'd downloaded the base app, and checked the comments.

Gosper_Glider: Note that this is for cathode ray tubes only; would need significant rewrites to work properly with an Aiken tube (in its current state it makes the electron gun quite sore, not recommended).
Red_Shift: It definitely works, but if you have a shadow mask you will need to load @Platonic_solid's patch (thanks, btw) to stop it draining your teleport circuit.
Sweaty_Synapsid: Can't test this on myself, but let's just say I've seen it in use and it does exactly what it says on the tin.
Platonic_solid: Thanks for the shout-out, @Red_Shift. I'm working on another patch to make it clearer that the three modules need to be loaded one at a time. I can't imagine anyone having a good time if they skim-read the documentation and loaded all three simultaneously.
Grille_my_apertures: From a coding perspective, I really appreciate how clearly this is commented.
Sweaty_Synapsid: Thanks, @Grille_my_apertures - I actually added most of the comments myself after I loaded it into an espresso machine to see what would happen. (Answer: Don't do that.)

Oh fuck.

What was that about not loading all three modules simultaneously?

Palindrome frantically checked the documentation again, fighting the swimming feeling in their thoughts and vision (that was screaming at them to stop wasting time reading things and get on with the fucking). The program was supposed to be loaded as a timed release in 3 stages. Palindrome had loaded all three simultaneously.

Palindrome checked their source code once again, hoping against hope that their past self had already caught that. To Palindrome's horror, not only had they removed the part of the code containing the timed release while tidying it up and removing some bits they didn't want, but they'd misplaced a decimal point in one of their additions.

Masturbation wouldn't be enough. Palindrome was desperately, madly horny, and needed to fuck. Needed to find someone… Need to… head to the medical bay, get the program unloaded.

Palindrome staggered down the corridor, swaying with the rising heat and tingliness consuming their frame, vaguely thinking of heading towards the medical bay. They hadn't even done up their buttons or locked their quarters behind them. Too horny to care.

Who was coming down the corridor? Palindrome's mind was too useless with lust to resolve the figure at first, then realised it was Polycephaly far away instead of a normal unit closer to. Palindrome lurched towards Polycephaly, intending to beg for a teleport to the medical wing.

Polycephaly noticed Palindrome's erratic gait and state of partial undress. "What's wrong?" asked Polycephaly. "Are you injured?"

Palindrome meant to reply properly, but instead found themself hugging Polycephaly's leg. "Polycephaly… fuck me… please…" Palindrome arched their back to grind their charging port against Polycephaly's leg, in the TV equivalent of dry-humping.

"…Baird on a bike, you are down bad…" commented Polycephaly, looking down at Palindrome rubbing against them. "This is very unsubtle. Even Phaeton isn't this forward." Polycephaly watched Palindrome's arms tremble - the smaller TV desperate to draw their blades and bury them in a willing charging port.

"Explain later," said Palindrome, their voice clicking with static in the TV equivalent of breathlessness. "Just… please, Polycephaly. Make it up to you… however you want. I need this… please…"

"Let's go somewhere more private before someone else comes along and sees you trying to shag my leg," said Polycephaly, initiating a teleport. The two TVs spawned in Polycephaly's quarters. Polycephaly walked over to their sleeping area, still with Palindrome clinging to their leg, and pulled back the room-dividing curtain before sitting on the bed. "Up you come," Polycephaly said as they pulled Palindrome off their leg and lifted Palindrome onto the bed next to them. "Can't you just have a wank?" asked Polycephaly.

Palindrome writhed with desperation and desire, too frenzied to properly pull open their jacket and shirt. "Let me help you open that before you rip your clothes apart," said Polycephaly, re-arranging Palindrome's garments and gently pushing back the cover on their charging port. "There you go, you horny idiot."

"I need a blade in me," said Palindrome. "Please… I'm so aroused…"

"…You've loaded an aphrodisiac program, haven't you? I'll be honest, I didn't think you'd be that much of a lightweight. First time?"

"No. Modified it… Didn't do it right," Palindrome replied in between thrusts of their blade into their own charging port.

"Oh, you fool. I should really take you to the medical wing."

Palindrome let out a static whine of disappointment, of need. Both TVs knew that while the medical wing did have the equipment for unloading an unwanted program, the easiest and safest way of getting rid of an unwanted aphrodisiac program was to fuck it out.

"But," continued Polycephaly, "Having a needy little Titan engineer to play with does appeal as a way to spend my evening." Polycephaly began undoing their own buttons and tie and pulling back their charging port cover, in anticipation of Palindrome asking to fuck them and make a full circuit with them.

To Polycephaly's surprise, Palindrome responded to this development by getting up and launching themself with a teleport-boosted jump right at Polycephaly, causing the big unit to fall backwards in surprise, ending up lying on the bed in a supine position. Palindrome clung to Polycephaly and nuzzled their screen against Polycephaly's charging port, apparently worshipping it, their screen gently crackling with static that lapped at the edges of Polycephaly's charging sockets. Polycephaly's surprise gave way to amusement at Palindrome's neediness, and appreciation of their attentions.

"Oh, you have a mighty need, don't you?" commented Polycephaly, not expecting an answer. They teased Palindrome's circular aerial, making the engineer whine with static, running a finger around the inside of the loop and pulling at the base ever so gently. "But it's nothing Polycephaly can't fix. If you need me to stop and you can't speak, tap four times, on me or on anything in reach. Okay?"

Palindrome moaned their assent into Polycephaly's charging port. Polycephaly rubbed the back of the engineer's head-casing, moving their fingers in little circles, then rubbing the edges of Palindrome's rectangular occiput that housed their electron gun. Palindrome let out a fluttering keen of static - just this touch was already making them shiver and melt with bliss, the aphrodisiac program amplifying and prolonging all pleasurable sensations… how good would sex feel? Palindrome almost didn't dare to try - surely they'd overload their capacitors? But they didn't dare to not try either - Palindrome was starting to feel almost painfully unfucked and felt as though if they didn't get fucked, they'd implode or blow all their fuses or both.

Polycephaly gently raised Palindrome to move them into a seated position, making Palindrome squirm happily from the touch and buzz their speakers. Polycephaly drew one of their wrist-blades, many times the size of Palindrome's own. "Do you want this?" Polycephaly asked.

Palindrome whined needily with static, accompanied by a garbled transmission from their mind to Polycephaly's.

"I'm not hearing a yes."

"…Fuck me, Polycephaly," pleaded Palindrome. Their charging port felt so hot and tingly, as though it was trying to evert and needed Polycephaly's blade to stuff it back in.

Polycephaly pushed the tip of their blade into Palindrome's charging port, enjoying the tingle of current building up at their blade's base. Palindrome pushed themself into the blade as best they could, but a standard TV's charging port was just too small for Polycephaly's blade to reach any further in. Palindrome thrashed and bucked with delight at the tip of the blade pressing into their charging connector points, and in desperation at wanting the blade to touch more. To Polycephaly's amazement, Palindrome's charging port clenched and squeezed Polycephaly's blade tight - absolutely not a standard functionality for a charging port.

"You've… had your charging port modified?" asked Polycephaly.

"Ohh… yes I did… did it myself." Well. It made sense that Palindrome, as an electrical engineer, would have such skills (and that those skills didn't necessarily transfer over to writing software). Polycephaly hadn't guessed the engineer would be lusty enough to install a sex mod, though. Several assumptions were getting corrected tonight. "Please… I need it further in…"

"Let's try something," replied Polycephaly. Their blades were just too broad to fit them any further into Palindrome's charging port, and couldn't satisfy the engineer's desperate desire to feel all their connector points pressed and pushed and squeezed. Time for another approach. Polycephaly sat up, firmly holding Palindrome, then lowered their stems to the floor and detached their sub-screens. Polycephaly re-settled into a comfortable lying position while repositioning Palindrome, riling up the engineer by stroking Palindrome's sides with their thumbs. "Here it comes," said Polycephaly, sitting Palindrome on their chest.

Polycephaly slipped the grippers of one of their stems into the two slots of Palindrome's charging port, squeezing them together to grip the septum between the slots. Palindrome emitted a static whine and bucked into Polycephaly's hands wrapped around their sides. "You engineers designed and built my grippers," said Polycephaly as they softly jiggled the grippers against Palindrome's charging connector points, as if trying to pick a lock. "Feel the fruits of your labour." The white noise on Palindrome's screen dissolved into a rolling boil of frenzied static, their vertical hold slipping and bands of chromatic aberration sliding in. "Feel…" continued Polycephaly, "What you've done."

"I need…" Palindrome began, their speakers clicking and their audio processing glitching, "Blades… let me put mine… in you, Polycephaly."

"Of course," said Polycephaly, pulling Palindrome into a better position for the engineer to sink their own blades into Polycephaly's charging port. Palindrome slid their blades home up to the hilt, arms trembling, raking their blades over Polycephaly's connector points and making Polycephaly purr like a walrus. "Is that what you needed?" asked Polycephaly, their speakers rumbling with happy infrasound. "Squirm for me more, horny little idiot," said Polycephaly affectionately, squeezing their hands in a rippling motion to creak Palindrome's plating. Palindrome couldn't help but oblige.

Palindrome writhed in Polycephaly's grip as Polycephaly played them like an instrument, clutching their grippers in Palindrome's charging port and making the engineer convulse and buck in ecstasy with every squeeze. "Oh Polycephaly!" cried out Palindrome, making Polycephaly rumble in approval at seeing and hearing the needy little engineer cum, shuddering to completion.

"There," said Polycephaly approvingly. "All normal again?"

"No," said Palindrome, their voice still strained and clipping with need. "Need… more…" The aphrodisiac program inside their processors wouldn't deactivate until Palindrome had fed it with enough arousal-energy. …One layer of the program dissolved. The effects didn't reduce any, but Palindrome was slightly closer to being able to deactivating the program. One layer down… out of three. Palindrome would probably have to cum at least twice more to clear it all.

"Another round?" said Polycephaly. "Polycephaly's got you…" Polycephaly removed a hand from Palindrome's body and slipped a finger under the engineer's head-casing to raise their screen to face Polycephaly's own. "Be good and make me cum too this time," ordered Polycephaly, tickling under Palindrome's screen. Palindrome shuddered with anticipation. Polycephaly stroked Palindrome's screen with the backs of their fingers until Palindrome bristled with joy, then moved their hand back to Palindrome's body to better grip them.

Polycephaly used two stems this time, pushing one claw from each into Palindrome's two slots, and using the remaining claws to squeeze Palindrome's plating around their charging port. Palindrome's screen flickered with random punctuation and test card patterns, and their hands leapt into place to grip Polycephaly's stems. Palindrome's mind melted with need… they were beside themself with joy, their circuits aching and pulsating pleasantly with fluttering ripples of arousal everywhere from their screen to their limbs… but still they needed more! That accursed program… that wonderful program… It demanded Palindrome's attention, their obedience. Palindrome would obey.

Polycephaly rumbled with admiration at the sight of Palindrome absolutely losing their mind to pleasure, and at the knowledge that it was Polycephaly making them feel this way. Palindrome was an intelligent and talkative techfolk, and to reduce them to a growling, whimpering incoherent mess was pleasing Polycephaly greatly. "Come on," said Polycephaly softly, "Do your part. Show Polycephaly what you can do… Ohh." Palindrome clenched their charging port on Polycephaly's grabbers, squeezing them and in turn squeezing Palindrome's own connector points, locking both TVs into a loop of delicious stimulation. "Oh, that's a nice start…" said Polycephaly. "But my charging port needs some love. Attend to me, Palindrome."

Palindrome shakily drove their blades home into Polycephaly's charging port, their arms trembling with both over-arousal and the start of tiredness. The blade-tips missed their entry point a few times, shivering around Polycephaly's plating before they found their way home. Polycephaly growled with pleasure at feeling their connector-points being pressed and raked, the sound of which aroused Palindrome all the more. Polycephaly revelled in the sight and sound and the gentle pressure of Palindrome sitting on them and becoming more deranged with lust. "Palindrome…" whispered Polycephaly. "Make me cum. Please your creation, lest it rise up and overthrow its creator." Palindrome emitted a static gasp and shivered at the thrill… of course Polycephaly was just sweet-talking, but the quiet dangerous tone and Polycephaly's words were hotter than Palindrome would have expected.

Palindrome leaned harder into Polycephaly's charging port, pressing their blades in harder still. Polycephaly met the engineer by pushing their stems harder into Palindrome's own charging port. Polycephaly's own blades were feeling warm and tingly at the base, and their desperation to bury them in a willing socket was ramping up. Polycephaly resorted to using their remaining two stems to grip their own blades, pulling at them and clamping them, amping up the tingles of current spreading through Polycephaly's frame. "Come on, Palindrome…" Polycephaly urged, their voice quiet and tense with desire, their speaker-cones fluttering. "Show me… what a Titan engineer can do… make me cum."

Palindrome's frame ached with lust, with desire… they needed this… they needed this forever. Palindrome needed to submit to this over and over again, becoming nothing more than an extension of the program they'd written. They needed their charging port stuffed and their blades buried, they needed their program to propagate through every one of their systems and turn them into a machine that fucked and got fucked all day long… Palindrome let out a long, fluttering whine of static as every part of them convulsed from the feel of Polycephaly's firm and precise touches, the program ramping up the sensations until Palindrome came a second time.

"Oh, was that nice for you?" crooned Polycephaly as they retracted one of their blades and brought their hand in to rub Palindrome's head. "Such a needy one you are." Palindrome pushed their head into Polycephaly's hand, exhulting in even just this touch. "Perhaps you can have a little rest then finish me off?"

"More…" said Palindrome shakily. Two of three layers of the program had fallen away. One more remained until it finally released its hold. But the program didn't diminish in intensity with the loss of its layers. Instead, it seemed that with each layer removed, it exposed a more intense one underneath. The tingling in Palindrome's frame, the heat, the tension… it just kept ramping up and up and not stopping. Palindrome's vision swam. They needed to be fucked again and again and again… "Oh please, more…" pleaded Palindrome.

"Again?" said Polycephaly. "You've cum twice!"

"Need… third time."

"You are ridiculous. That little program's really got a hold on you, hasn't it?"

Palindrome could only wheeze static.

"Silly little thing," said Polycephaly affectionately, rubbing Palindrome's head some more. "A highly skilled and intelligent engineer, and a former Titan candidate at that, reduced to this mindless quivering state by a little program. Brought low by your own making…" (Palindrome whined.) "And now I'm the only one who can give you relief. Foolish engineer, trapped in a state of useless lust by two of your creations." Polycephaly brought both hands in now, holding Palindrome's head-casing and massaging the sides with their thumbs. "But Polycephaly's got you."

Polycephaly guessed it would take a long time to destroy Palindrome's ill-advised program the 'normal' way. Palindrome would need a little more help. Polycephaly withdrew their claws from Palindrome's charging port, then sat up and lay Palindrome down on their back. Polycephaly sat looming over Palindrome, and rubbed Palindrome's front plating with the palm of their hand. Palindrome relaxed and flopped, absolutely blissed-out, until their arousal took hold of them again and Polycephaly could tell that Palindrome was about to start begging again. Polycephaly brought in two of their stems, lining up the claws precisely with Palindrome's charging port, and re-inserted them. Palindrome moved their hands in to stroke and rub the rest of the gripping claws. "Not just yet," said Polycephaly. "Let Polycephaly work."

Polycephaly pushed their claws into place and rotated both stems simultaneously, copying the motion that would normally be done with a specialised tool to unlock a TV's plating. Palindrome let out a static squawk of surprise as they realised what Polycephaly was doing - they hadn't realised Polycephaly's stems could do that. Both TVs heard the clicking sound of Palindrome's plating unlocking. "Remember," said Polycephaly, "Four taps to stop if you can't talk." Palindrome quaked with excitement - they felt they should be anxious but they trusted Polycephaly… and the program was probably making them not care anyway. Anything to get fucked.

Polycephaly once more withdrew their claws, elegantly untwisting their stems from the helix they'd formed, in one smooth movement. (If Palindrome hadn't been so consumed with lust, they would have greatly admired the fluidity and precision.) Polycephaly used a single claw to push into a seam in Palindrome's plating and spudge it open, then used their hands and claws to open up the panels on Palindrome's front.

"I think you need your charging port stuffed," said Polycephaly. "And neither my blades nor my grippers will quite do it. Let me give it a rub from the other side." Polycephaly pushed their fingers into Palindrome's body cavity, gently pushing aside wires and making Palindrome whine with static. Polycephaly reached behind Palindrome's charging port, slipping their fingers into the nest of wires between Palindrome's charging port and their spine.

"Polycephaly!" cried out Palindrome.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Never!" said Palindrome, squirming enough to roll from side to side a little. "Oh, Polycephaly… that feels wonderful. I want you to fuck me forever!"

Polycephaly massaged the back of Palindrome's charging port cylinder, pushing their fingertips into the nest of wires coming out of the back, and gently yet intensely pressing and rubbing against the charging port itself. Polycephaly brought back their stems into play, pushing their gripper-claws into Palindrome's charging port, stimulating it from front and back simultaneously. Palindrome arched into the touch, all their cabled machine-muscles tightening and making Palindrome feel as though they could float off the bed and that it was only Polycephaly's touch that was holding them down. Polycephaly still desired to cum, having not done so yet, but for now they found themself content to watch Palindrome's world dissolve in bliss.

Polycephaly took the opportunity to use their free hand to stroke elsewhere inside Palindrome's frame, pushing their fingers between the tyvek-like pouches that wrapped up Palindrome's moving components and kept the surrouding cables safe from being pinched. Palindrome writhed with joyful delirium as Polycephaly kept pushing their hand further inside until they could rub Palindrome's back-plating from the inside. Palindrome's speakers and screen flooded with white noise, and their arms twitched at their sides. "Let me see those blades," said Polycephaly.

Palindrome shakily raised their hands and protracted their blades. Polycephaly gripped them with their two free stems, while continuing to fuck Palindrome's charging port with their other two, and while continuing to rub and ruffle their fingers inside Palindrome's frame. Current from Polycephaly spread all over Palindrome's plating, starting from the base of their blades and spreading upwards, up their arms and snaking through the fuses in their shoulder joints, up their neck and all over their head-casing, spreading down their sides and reaching their legs, and spreading all the way down to their feet. Palindrome felt as though some sort of hot electric syrup was being pouring into their body cavity, finding its level and spreading its way through Palindrome's frame until it seeped out of their plating seams.

"For such a clever engineer, you really are an idiot," Polycephaly said affectionately.

Palindrome's screen displayed nonsense once again, flipping through test card and frenzied static and random punctuation and symbols. Palindrome wanted to speak, to praise Polycephaly and tell them to fuck forever, to never stop, don't you dare stop, Polycephaly…

"Cum for me, idiot."

Polycephaly watched the purple beads of light on Palindrome's internal cabling increase in speed and luminosity as Palindrome orgasmed, trembling more intensely than Polycephaly had seen from a standard TV-unit before. Palindrome keened with static all the while, until their orgasm reached its apex and Palindrome shuddered to a standstill. They lay, thoroughly exhausted and making pleased chirps of static as Polycephaly gently removed all their fingers and claws from them.

"Is that you done, finally?" asked Polycephaly.

Palindrome squeaked.

"Lie still. Let me close you up."

Palindrome emitted soft pleased static as Polycephaly carefully closed Palindrome's plating, and repeated their earlier action in reverse of rotating their stems in Palindrome's charging port to re-do the seals. Polycephaly lay down next to Palindrome and stroked the engineer's front, making Palindrome purr their speakers. Polycephaly spread their fingers and pressed down with their palm, moving it in little circles to make Palindrome's plating pull gently on their underlying frame.

"Oh, Polycephaly…" was all Palindrome could say.

"C'mere." Polycephaly pulled Palindrome into a cuddle.

"Did you cum?" asked Palindrome.

"No," said Polycephaly. "Don't worry about it. You entertained me."

"How can I thank you?" asked Palindrome, nuzzling further into Polycephaly.

"Well," said Polycephaly. "How about you let me have the source code of that program?"

Leave feedback

This is an adult-rated fic, which means that horny/lewd/creepy comments are welcome! I'm as into this as you are.

Found a typo, formatting error, etc.? Want to tell me how much you loved this or berate me for missing some important part of Skibidi Toilet lore?

On other sites

Back to top | Back to Fanfics page | Back to Inskora's Skibidi Toilet Zone