Detour before the battle

Summary

What

Rating

Characters

Notes (intro)

Titan Camera is a 'she' in this story, because I can do whatever I want forever. I headcanon Titan Camera and Titan Speaker as she/her because they totally give me butch lady vibes. Titan TV is more of a gender anarchist (because look at them; they're both a king and a queen).

Work 📕

Titan Camera thought she had a good idea of what to expect upon meeting Titan TV, from what she had seen of recordings gathered by her own faction. She had been wrong - the entity standing before her (standing close… so close…), kitted out in its new upgrades, was magnificent beyond her expectations! "Oh, the TV faction outdid themselves," she thought idly (and realised with pride that its existence was only possible because of her - the first of all Titans and the benchmark for all those that followed).

"Stand still," instructed the TV Titan in a reassuringly authoritative voice, snapping Titan Camera back to reality. The TV Titan spun up the array of reciprocating arms around its core chamber, and initiated a transfer of energy from its core to the Camera Titan's core. Oh, that would really help - Titan Camera was running on fumes. Oh, goodness, it just kept on coming… Titan Camera transmitted a message of thanks to the other Titan… and realised it probably came across more tersely than she intended, because she was immediately gripped by just how refreshed she became from all that energy pouring into her core chamber. She was pleasantly overloaded and felt invigorated with every movement! Very invigorated. In fact… it was making her debilitatingly aroused. Oh no, she did not need this, not here, not now, not in front of her Titan comrades…

"Titan, status report. Are you… quite well?" came a message from Titan Camera's engineering team.

How to explain this away? Titan Camera hoped her readings couldn't tell the engineers just how horny she was. "I am… fine," the Titan transmitted back. "Comrade TV has helped me with an energy donation - it is welcome but I feel unusual."

Yes. They bought it. Any weirdness in her readings could be explained away by the difference between TV and Camera tech… Comrade TV was holding up its fist for a victory smash. Titan Camera was desperate to fly away and find somewhere hidden to masturbate, but the contact with Titan TV was very welcome! Although absolutely not helping her aroused state…

Naturally, Titan Speaker requested an energy donation for herself. Tactically a sound request, of course, but "Oh, you have no idea what you're getting into", thought Titan Camera. She ought to warn Comrade Speaker, but -- how could she bring that up? Oh, by the way, I'm extremely horned up right now and I want Comrade TV to fuck me until my lenses rattle in their housings. Luckily, she was saved by a transmission from Titan Speaker's engineering team sent to her and to Titan TV: "Do not transfer at this time, please - transferred energy will discharge quickly. Begin transfer immediately before commencing battle." Oh, bless Comrade Speaker's engineers for giving her such a high-powered but fast-discharging core.

"Co-ordinates received," Titan Camera confirmed to her own engineering team, sharing the transmission with the other two Titans. She immediately took off without waiting any further - she and Comrade Speaker made a good team, but Titan Camera did not need Titan Speaker's presence for what she intended to do next.

Titan Camera angled her wings (nice new ones, she thought at the back of her mind - though she was too horny right now to pay them the heed they deserved) and transitioned to supersonic flight, leaving the previous battleground far behind. "Maintaining comms silence for safety until nearer target, please stand by," Titan Camera transmitted to her engineering team, then immediately cut all her comms, making herself unreachable and undetectable. Her engineering team would surely be worried at this unplanned action, but she couldn't bring herself to care about right now. The donation of energy charging up her core chamber was making it feel hotter and more tingly by the minute, and she had to do something about it.

Comms were cut, no skibidis were on the horizon, and she had surely flown out of range for any of her comrades to catch up to her. This would have to do - she was burning with desire, and would be wasting wanking time (and battle time) looking for a potentially more suitable site. Titan Camera landed, rather inelegantly from lack of concentration. She dropped to her knees, bringing her fist to her core chamber, then sat down fully as she tried to ram her fist home -- come on, this wasn't fast enough!

"Oh, Comrade TV, you bastard," thought Titan Camera, "Do you know what a state you've got me in right now?" Oh fuck, had she broadcast that or just thought it?! Thank fuck, she'd only thought it. …Had Titan TV done this to her on purpose?!

Titan Camera brought her other hand to her core chamber, pulling at the entrance and pushing her fingertips against the walls, as she tried to get her fist all the way to the rear wall and give it a rub-down. Coolant flowed from the overflow vents in her core chamber, coating the inside of the chamber and spurting out in rivulets- sparking with the overflowing energy -with each thrust of her fist. The Titan bent forward, trying in vain to bring her fist home and give herself satisfaction.

The Titan looked frantically around for something- anything -that would give her what she needed. Girder - no, too small, too angular. Concrete pipe - good shape, but too brittle, perhaps? Train carriage - oh, that was perfect! Titan Camera attempted to pick up a train carriage, and was frustrated by it being coupled to the carriages fore and aft - just like the annoyance of picking up a paperclip to find it part of a chain, writ large. The Titan attempted to wrench the couplings apart, getting more and more frustrated. Eventually (too slow, oh, too slow!) she ripped a train carriage free and rammed it right into her core chamber with a magnificent reverberating metallic clang through her plating. Her servos revved judderingly as she repeatedly thrusted and clanged the carriage home, bashing its rubber seals and shattering its glass windows, making more electrified splashes of overflowing coolant squirt out.

The train carriage wasn't enough - it was shaped nicely for the Titan's core chamber but just couldn't touch the sides in enough places at once to satisfy her. Titan Camera was getting desperate - she needed to get herself off or she would be absolutely useless in battle, and the longer she spent with comms cut the greater the chance the Alliance would have to send one of the other two Titans to look for her…

The Titan pulled the train carriage out of her core chamber and flung it unceremoniously aside (it made quite a funny metallic sound that she would probably have appreciated if not for being too consumed by lust right now). Tree. That might do. Nice big tree - its trunk had a much smaller girth than the train carriage, but its crown of branches spread out further than the diameter of the Titan's core chamber. If she stuffed it in, it would surely fill the space nicely!

The Titan uprooted the tree, silently apologising for half a second to all the wildlife she'd just displaced for the sake of her lust. She pushed it home and pummelled it in, her servos revving with delight at how it filled her core chamber with a greater spread of touches than the train. Still it wasn't enough! The tree touched the entire span of the Titan's core chamber, but it was far too wispy and insubstantial! Titan Camera needed to fuck herself! Silently she cursed the engineers who hadn't had the foresight to think hey, the Titans might want to fuck or masturbate, maybe we should make sure their frames can do that.

Titan Camera pulled the tree out of her core chamber (slightly enjoying the tickle of its branches on the way out), and hurled it away from her in frustrated disgust. She leaned back against a warehouse, crumpling its corrugated roof, and resumed fingering her core chamber while she thought about what to do next… Could she just pack it in and move on to her next battle now? No… she really couldn't. That donation of energy from Titan TV was still sitting in her core chamber, filling her circuits, filling her with desire, making her turn herself on with every movement! She absolutely needed some post-orgasm clarity or she'd fall apart in battle (perhaps literally, she thought bitterly, folding over from the energy combined with her touches making her feel too horny to function).

Pylons!

Oh, that was perfect! All the advantages of the tree without its pathetic fragility! Titan Camera got up and staggered towards the parade of pylons - it was just as well humanity was extinct, because otherwise she'd be about to deprive a town of its power. The Titan lined herself up with the crown of one of the pylons, grasping it and pushing it into her core chamber, as she knelt down and leant forward, forcing that poor pylon to crumple up inside her as her multi-centi-tonne weight bore down on it.

Ohh… the Titan hadn't realised just how much she needed this. She pushed herself down onto the pylon, delighting in how all the metal struts found their way to all the edges of her core chamber as they bent and collapsed in her. The Titan found herself becoming tangled up in the pylon's wires as she drove herself earthwards and let the pylon fill her. The pylon's wiring and its struts acted as an amplifier for the energy put in her by Titan TV, ramping up and amping up and coruscating round and round her circuits…

"Oh, Comrade TV… Oh you bastard, ohh, you beautiful bastard…" thought the Titan to herself as she brought herself to completion and rivulets of coolant dripped out of her thoroughly overworked core chamber.

Titan Camera took stock of her sensations, the post-orgasm clarity making her feel slightly embarrassed at her display of lust. She lifted herself off the utterly wrecked pylon, pulling herself free from any remaining wires still entangled, and enjoyed for a short while the night-time breeze in her core chamber, wet with coolant. It would need a proper pressure-washing later, she thought, to get all the remnants of tree out. She hoped her engineers wouldn't ask too many questions about that, or the scrapes of paintwork off the train carriage…

Making very sure her camera feeds were all still off, Titan Camera flicked communications back on. "Detour's complete, making my way to the next target as planned."

"Titan? What are you-" came the start of a reply before Titan Camera cut the comms again for now. She'd need to come up with an explanation for her actions that justified the lack of anything productive like intel or destroyed skibidi supply lines, but it was a problem for her future self. She flexed her wings into the takeoff position needed, then launched and prepared to resume supersonic flight.

Later, a patrol of skibidis in the area would encounter a break in the chain of pylons, and wonder just what the hell happened to that one pylon to turn it into such a compressed morass forced into the shape of a cylinder…

Leave feedback

This is an adult-rated fic, which means that horny/lewd/creepy comments are welcome!

Found a typo, formatting error, etc.? Want to tell me how much you loved this or berate me for missing some important part of Skibidi Toilet lore?

On other sites

Back to top | Back to Fanfics page | Back to Inskora's Skibidi Toilet Zone