Centre Core Forever More

Summary

What

Reader wants to fuck Titan TV. Titan TV is okay with this. Normal human-style sex is physically impossible, so they'll both have to get creative. ~4.5k words.

Rating

This fic is nsfw: human/robot fucking.

Characters

Notes (intro)

I wrote this because a) the TV units from Skibidi Toilet are hot and I want their fingers in my ass, and b) giant machines are fucking hot. Therefore, I jack off to Titan TV. If you do too, this is for you, my lovely!

Misc notes

Genders and genitalia

Content notes

Work 📕

You are debilitatingly aroused and can think of nothing but masturbating right now. Ever since you got voluntold to help perform maintenance on Titan TV's core (thanks to your human ability to no-sell magnetic fields that would incapacitate TV engineers), your work output and quality has taken a nosedive -- and your colleagues have noticed.

You attempt to bring your breathing back to a normal level, as you grip the edge of your desk and shuffle awkwardly in your seat, too-aware of the heat and dampness in your crotch. You're grateful that your hardware-headed colleagues can't smell, because you feel that you stink of desire. It's probably time for you to slope off somewhere private and rub yourself to completion… for what would be the third time that morning. Each time you do that, your mind clears and you can attack your tasks with renewed vigour and focused calmness… for a while, until your crotch starts to rev up its heat again and pearl up with the juice of anticipation.

You realise that you haven't actually touched any of your tasks for the past quarter of an hour. You gasp slightly. You can't focus. Not now. You can't focus on work, only on that beautiful, terrifying, magnificent Titan. You need release, you need it now. You scurry off, hoping that you don't actually have as visible a wet patch on your crotch as you feel you do.

Find a toilet cubicle. Lock it. The hardware-heads don't need to use human-style toilets, so they won't come knocking, but you feel you ought to lock it anyway. You unzip and push your hand down your trousers for some sweet relief. You lean against the wall in front of you so you can grind your hips against it a little as you frantically knead your glans. Ohh. Your loosened belt buckle clacks against the wall as you do so. You whine and close your eyes, fantasising that it's the Titan that you're humping against and not a bathroom wall. Your knees tremble and your back arches, as every part of you from your waist to your knees feels as though it's becoming suffused with electric juice.

You're so close.

Ohh. Relief. You suppress the roar of pleasure that wants to erupt from you, squashing it down into a hoarse squeak instead. You pant and lean against the wall for a bit, until the weakness leaves your legs and the post-orgasm clarity takes over. You clean up as best you can, wishing you had a change of clean underwear to hand.

You sit on the toilet for a bit. Why are you like this?

You should return to work now. You're falling behind on your normal tasks, and you've only got so long before your libido's cooldown expires and your body starts going into yearning mode again.

Back to work.

You head back to your workstation, and see your new friend Cygnus waiting there. Many of your hardware-headed colleagues are looking up at you and Cygnus with concern as you approach.

You'd nicknamed the TV-unit 'Cygnus' after its ID number (ending in 22, 'like two little swans'), and they liked you enough to let you keep using it. (It occurred to you afterwards that the TV-units were rather like swans, in a way: many people found them scary and harsh, but you'd always found that they gave respect when given respect.)

"Human, we need to talk. Walk with me?"

"I really should get back to work-"

"No, not now. I really think we should go. …Please, human."

Too tired and frustrated to argue. "Alright."

You sign out of your workstation and follow Cygnus into the empty corridor. Cygnus turns to you once more. "I already talked to the supervisor. You have the rest of the day off. We need somewhere better than this to talk - can I take you home?"

That actually does sound good. You've become tired from your constant sexual frustration, your increased stress levels from getting sloppy with your normal work, your sleepless nights from being too horny, and from fielding all the concern from your comrades who think you've become sick (and clearly aren't satisfied by your repeated denials).

"Yes. You're right. Would you, please?"

Cygnus claps a hand to your shoulder and initiates a teleport. You both spawn in your own quarters, which you embarrassedly realise is covered in expired tissues that you'd been too lazy to pick up and throw out yet. Oh dear. Your TV-headed friend politely says nothing about the mess, and leads you to your personal workbench. They sit down at it and wait for you to take the chair opposite.

Cygnus lays their hands down on the table, inviting you to do the same. They hold your hands across the table, stroking the backs of your hands with their thumbs - how sweet.

Cygnus continues the gentle stroking and says with equal gentleness: "Something is wrong. We all can tell."

You can't argue with that, and look down at the table instead. You can't think of anything to say right now. Something is wrong, but how can you tell anyone what that is?!

"Ever since you performed the core flush on our Titan, you've been acting erratically. Your work is appalling by your normal standards; you're making too many mistakes. This can't continue."

(There's no malice or rebuke in Cygnus's words. Just the blunt statement of facts you've come to expect from TV-units.)

"You appear to be ill. This is regrettable. We were confident that working on the Titan's core would have no long-term adverse effects on you. I'm sorry that we were wrong. But we are at a loss to how to help you. None of this is consistent with our information on human physiology. What do you think is happening to you?"

"…Well, I'm not actually ill per se…"

You drift off, no idea how to continue. Your friend is right; you can't continue like this. Your lust isn't going to just fade away any time soon. You need to find a way to suppress your urges… or find a way to fuck the Titan.

Either one will require you to tell Cygnus that you want to fuck the Titan.

Can you do that? Can you bear it?

"I would like a private audience with the Titan. I think… I think that would fix me, if I could see them and talk to them again."

"I could arrange for us to drop in briefly so you can say hello. I think the Titan would enjoy that; they ask about you."

They do?! Oh god. Your bulbs hurt now and you're moistening.

Cygnus continues: "But a private audience is a much taller ask. It would require the engineers to stop work for the duration. …I might be able to get you some time, seeing as the Titan's maintenance is currently well ahead of schedule, thanks to you."

A surge of affection and pride swells in your chest and guts to match the lust hatching lower down your body.

"But it's not something to take lightly. I must ask why you think that that would stop your sickness. The Titan is not a healing machine. If all you want to do is talk to the Titan, why can you not do that while maintenance takes place?" Cygnus strokes their thumbs across the backs of your hands again.

You don't know how to answer. You tremble and stare down at the worktable.

A question mark fades into view on Cygnus's screen. They clasp your hands softly. "Human… my friend… What are you not telling me? What's really going on?"

"I want to fuck the Titan."

Cygnus's screen abruptly switches off entirely to black.

Their screen starts back up with a static fuzz, displaying a test card pattern briefly before snapping back to its usual display of whitish pixel noise.

"…I misheard you. What did you actually say?"

You stand up abruptly, jolting your hands out of Cygnus's concerned grasp. Your chair falls over in the process. Your loins are burning. You lurch forward over the table, snapping your fists onto Cygnus's lapels and hauling them forward with more force than is really warranted, prompting a surprised burst of white noise from Cygnus and the tiniest flash of their wrist-blades before they reel them back in.

"I want to fuck the Titan so badly it's making me stupid."

You let go, and sit back down. "I'm sorry for grabbing you."

"Thank you. I accept your apology." Cygnus sits back down opposite you, adjusting their tie and lapels. "…I don't know what to say in response to your other statement."

Neither do you. Ohh, you've fucked up, you've fucked this up so badly.

"I infer that some of your… needs, as a biological organism, are going unmet. It must be hard for you, being the only human on base. …I can see if I can arrange some more search patrols in the wastelands. If we are very lucky, we might be able to find another human for your companionship."

"I don't want another human. I've been fine for years without human company. I only want to fuck the Titan." You let out a ragged sigh. "I seem sick because I can't get them out of my mind." That cat's out of the bag now - might as well open the bag. "The Titan… the Titan is so magnificent, so beautiful, so powerful. Standing inside the Titan's core… well, I didn't think about it at the time because I was concentrating on the maintenance work, but it keeps haunting me. It's so damn erotic, you know?"

"…I really don't." Cygnus's screen begins to fill with fading-in question marks.

How can you explain it? The Titan is so colossal and magnificent and could obliterate you in an instant… but it noticed you and spoke kindly to you and handled you gently. You interacted only as work colleagues, really, but the two of you still shared an intimacy - one of a kind that you'd never experienced before. The Titan, mighty Titan, handled you safely from harm, and permitted you to stand within its core (simultaneously the source and the sink of its power) - and in return you repaired its mechanism. You fully trusted the Titan not to destroy you and the Titan fully trusted you to probe within it and not to hurt it from the inside. With what other entity could you have an interaction like that? Could you ever?

"I think… standing inside the Titan's core awakened something in me I never knew existed. Now that it's awake, I can't get it to go dormant again. Trying to suppress it is only making me flustered and miserable. And you've seen what effect that's having on me and my workload. I think it would fix me if… instead of suppressing this desire, I indulged it. Got it out of my system."

You flump back your chair a bit and exhale through your nostrils. There. You've said your piece. And now you've probably fucked up the budding friendship between you and Cygnus. You start rubbing your temples over what an absolute dog's breakfast you've made of absolutely everything. Your stupid libido.

Cygnus reaches across the table and pats your hand. "My friend, I can guarantee nothing. But I will try to get you a private audience with the Titan-"

Oh god ohh god oh god please

"-but it will be difficult for me to come up with a justification. I'll do my best but please prepare to be disappointed, my friend."

"Really? I mean, you'd really try to do that for me?"

Wow, Cygnus. What a buddy. You feel a swell of affection for them.

"Yes… but even if I get you some time with the Titan, I can't guarantee how they'll react to your proposal. I'm not responsible for what happens during that time."

"Understood."

"You must also understand that you might be setting yourself up for huge disappointment. Have you considered that the Titan might be offended by your request and not welcome your presence again?"

"I have. But I'd like to try anyway."

"And, my friend? …You will owe me for this."

"Of course."

---

"You've got the human, the one and only," you answer your communicator.

"I will pick you up from your quarters in 2 hours. Be ready and presentable. I've already told the supervisors you won't be available for the rest of the day." It's Cygnus.

Your head is swimming. A cold shudder shoots through your body and you have to steady yourself. "…Is this about what I think it is?"

"It is."

"Cygnus, you fucking beauty."

"…I'll take that as the compliment I assume was intended. Be ready." The communication cuts off.

You stagger home in a daze, barely registering anyone waving hello to you on the way. You're almost boiling over with lustful anticipation, and also with fear -- this was such a stupid idea, what made you think the Titan would agree to fuck you?? Shit, maybe you are ill. What have you got yourself into??

The time passes by somehow as both a blur and infuriatingly stretched out. It's plenty of time to work yourself up into a proper state of worry. But you're also so excited that your chest feels as though it's going to fold itself inside out like an explosion of origami. Oh god, you're a mess. It feels as though someone else is piloting your meat shell, getting you ready, while you yourself float around observing.

Cygnus spawns in just when they said they would, their black teleport mist suddenly appearing, and then dissipating as they stride over to you. They clap a hand onto your shoulder. "Last chance to change your mind."

"Let's go."

The two of you spawn inside the TV Titan's hangar in the TV Base, on a gantry near the TV Titan's head. You've no idea how Cygnus pulled off being able to skip the security clearance, or how they got all the engineers to clear out.

"You have one hour." Cygnus says as they unclamp their hand from your shoulder. "I will pick you up afterwards. It's all you now. Do not waste time." Cygnus quickly pats your back before peacing out in another cloud of opaque black mist.

You behold the Titan. They've had more upgrades installed since you last saw them. Oh god, they're even hotter…

"Well, did you come all this way out here just to gaze at me adoringly, my engineer?" The Titan ripples the purple-and-black blades installed behind its shoulders.

OH GOD. You melt. You try to speak but only manage to choke out a wet croaking sound. You're really here, this is really happening. The thought of asking for what you want is now terrifying.

The Titan appears to be displeased with your lack of response, and what you suppose looks like timewasting disregard for everyone changing their schedules to accommodate you. Their screen briefly flashes red. "Human. Stop wasting my time. You are my engineer. Act as though you deserve to be here."

Your bulbs hurt and your glans aches. This is terrifying, this is the most aroused you've ever been.

"You… consider me your engineer?"

"Of course! You spent 3 hours in my core performing a full reset flush, and if I may say so, it was the most superb, sweetest, most balanced, most efficient core flush I've ever had."

Oh god

"And I MAY say what I please, as the most powerful of all Titans. That makes you one of my engineers, and there's nothing you can do about it. …Now, what can the most powerful of all Titans do for its newest engineer?"

Is the Titan TRYING to make you explode with lust??!

"Boss… may I fuck you?"

You've fucked up, haven't you

Haven't you

"…Human, I think I just segfaulted from your audacity."

The Titan's screen scrolls through an ellipsis several times.

"…I'm sorry, boss. I was out of line."

"I didn't say no."

What

"But this is not so much an issue of consent as of logistics. What do you propose to even do with me?"

They're not angry with you.

Did the Titan just ask how you wanted to fuck them?

Well, not quite… but also not NOT? You're doing this, you're really doing this.

"Would you please pick me up? And hold me gently and… maybe… stroke me a little bit??"

The Titan brings one hand up to the gantry, palm up - and moves another hand behind you, pushing you off the gantry onto their open palm. Whoa, whoa, you didn't see that coming. You land on the Titan's palm on your front, your arms bracing your fall. The Titan's other hand blankets you, then pushes down ever so gently to flatten you. You lie on your front, sandwiched between the Titan's palms. The Titan brings you up to its screen so you can behold its face:

ÒwÓ

Your head feels as though it's full of the static displaying on the Titan's screen. You feel overwhelmed and overstimulated but in the most wonderful way! You squeak in delight and bury your face in the soft leather of the Titan's hand. You're so vulnerable - the Titan could crush you in an instant like the most beautiful hydraulic press, but it's so careful and so aware of its own strength. You feel no worry or trepidation at all as it gently presses its upper hand down and squeezes you a little more, prompting another happy trill from you.

The Titan raises its hand off you a little and proceeds to stroke your head and back with a digit. Oh! They give you the gentlest and tiniest of scritches, just as you yourself would give to a beloved little fieldmouse. You begin to squawk in delight and arch your back.

"You're a soft little thing."

Oh, the Titan is enjoying flustering you, aren't they?

This is too good but also too passive - you need to hug and cuddle them back! You roll over to flip onto your back, and reach up to hug the Titan's finger as it comes back down for another stroke. You hug and squeeze as hard as you please, knowing there's no way you could hurt the Titan if you tried. The Titan teases you by pressing down with a knuckle to pin you in place.

"Is this what you wanted, my engineer?"

You squawk. "Oh boss, this is wonderful." You want to cuddle the Titan forever but also your wet loins absolutely need some attention. "I love this, but… would you… put me back in your core chamber and let me masturbate in there?"

"In you go."

The Titan deposits you in your favorite workspace: the silver, purple and black chamber through which all the Titan's operations are shunted. It's so pristine… and now you're going to make it so messy.

You flop onto your back and loosen your belt. Being squeezed and hugged in the Titan's hands has worked you up into a state of lust leaving you almost deranged. Your hands get to work rubbing and massaging your glans and your inner thighs, making yourself grunt and snort with satisfied bliss.

"I can feel you in there, you know."

You freeze.

"…I didn't say you needed to stop."

You resume masturbating. You haven't reached completion yet, but you feel a lot calmer than you did. You sigh luxuriously as you rub yourself more gently. These past few days, you've been masturbating constantly just to make the debilitating urges go away. Now, you're masturbating for sheer pleasure. You sound off more and more frequent keens of delight as you bask in the purple glow of the Titan's core and let the rolling sounds of the Titan's inner workings wash over you.

You dissolve.

You moan and writhe as you bring yourself off, your leg twitching involuntarily and clanging your foot against the floor of the core chamber. Your muscles tense up with electric juice and then fall apart into flopped relaxation. You're spent. This is the most satisfied and sheltered and safe you've felt, and you shed small tears of joy.

"Are you content in there, my engineer?"

"eah… Made a mess of your core chamber, boss. …Sorry."

"It is nothing that a power wash will not remedy. May I pick you up?"

"eah."

The Titan reaches into its core chamber and scoops you out with its fingers, holding you safely in its hands. You flop into the soft leather and caress the Titan's palm with your own hands. The Titan strokes you with a finger.

"We have more time left before your friend comes back to collect you. …That unit is very fond of you, you know."

Cygnus?!! They could have told you sooner!!

"Would you like anything else, my engineer?"

You don't know what to say next. All this is just too wonderful for words.

"You know, you can be a little more assertive with me. I expect it of all my engineers. Every maintenance period, my engineers will instruct me on where to go, where to position myself and what to do next. I do it all without question because I trust them to know what they are doing."

You quiver. The Titan moves you closer to its face.

"I trust you to know what you're doing. Command me, my engineer."

"…Boss, could I fuck your screen? It's so beautiful. Would you let me grind up against it?"

"Command me more directly."

"…Titan. On your back." Your voice is barely above a whisper.

It obeys. Oh god. This magnificent Titan - part siege engine, part living god, simultaneously beloved creation and mother hen of the TV faction - obeys your command.

The Titan reclines, holding you steady the whole time. It tilts its colossal screen to look back at you.

"And what next, my engineer?"

"Let me lie on your face."

The Titan conveys you gently onto its screen. You sprawl in the middle of the field of static. The Titan's screen is fuzzy with static electricity, and however you turn, the static prickles your skin delightfully. The white pixel noise of the Titan's screen makes your vision swim pleasantly. You're lying on a divine white noise machine that statically laps at you. You're wonderfully tired and sleepy but still lusty enough to lazily hump at the Titan's screen, enjoying the noise and touch of the static. You sigh dreamily as you do so.

"You're very easily pleased, my engineer."

Oh god. You squeak from being so flustered. "Am I really?"

"My brain isn't just bigger than yours, human, it's bigger than you. You're easy to read, my engineer. Not that your Titan is complaining."

The Titan brings one of its hands to stroke you and gently press you down into its screen a little more.

"Oh, boss, if you keep doing that I'm going to cum on your screen. Is that what you want?"

"…Is it what you want, my engineer?"

You choke and gasp. "It absolutely is."

"Then we'll do it together, my engineer."

You continue to grind against the Titan's screen, alternately slowly arching your back then thrusting into the screen, the layer of static making a springy nest for your groin. The wetness from your crotch drips from your sodden bush and makes puddles of slickness that crackle with the static. The Titan lays a hand on you ever so gently and pushes you into its screen, powering up the intensity of your thrusts.

"Oh boss, tell me I'm pretty. You don't have to mean it. I just want to hear you say it."

"Oh, but my engineer, you are a pretty little thing."

You screech as the affection in the Titan's words combined with the static fucking combined with the pressure from the Titan's hand makes your bulbs ache and then explode with release. You shudder out your orgasm until you are spent, your hips pressing into the Titan's screen with decreasing intensity, until you are still.

"Oh, Titan. Oh, my Titan." You sob with joy.

You lie, sprawling, utterly exhausted, utterly devastated with bliss. You've never had your emotions played with like this before, and you love it so much.

You love the Titan so much.

The Titan picks you up off its face, then holds you in one hand as it uses the other (plus its extendible back-spikes) to sit itself back up. It strokes you with its thumb and regards you.

"You're a mess."

"Thanks to you.". You hug the Titan's thumb and squeak with pure happiness. "Sincerely: thank you. That was… beyond wonderful. That helped me so much. I don't know how to thank you properly. "

"Next time I need a full core flush, I want you to be the one to do it."

"Always! Always, my Titan."

The Titan sets you down on a gantry.

"Speaking of core flushing, I intend to spend the next few minutes turning the pressure washer on mine. You have a few minutes until your friend arrives. I suggest you spend this time preparing to depart."

You tidy up your clothing as best you can, and comb your hair with your fingers. You still look utterly dishevelled, though. …You hope the engineers don't notice your appearance when they return, or don't question it. Speaking of which…

The Titan's permanent crew of engineers re-enter the hangar, methodically resuming their work as if they'd never been away. They're efficient. You lean on the gantry fence and gaze fondly at your dear Titan as you wait for Cygnus to arrive to take you home.

The lead engineer approaches you. "I hope your meeting was productive. Did you get the information you needed?"

A sensible cover story. Nice work, Cygnus.

"…Well, you could say that-"

The lead engineer has become distracted by a readout panel. "What is-- is this faulty? What are these readings. I couldn't get such readings from the Titan if I tried." The engineer snap-rotates its head 180 degrees to face you. "Human, what did you do?!"

Oh fuck

"I will handle this."

The TV Titan scoops you up -- and teleports you both.

The pair of you spawn outside the main base, to the astonishment of all personnel present. Ohh, was this really the better idea?

The Titan must have stood up during the process of teleporting; you're dozens of metres above ground. The Titan raises you even further, bringing its hand up so you are level with its face.

"We will survive this war, my engineer. I'll see you."

The Titan sets you down on the ground, throws a quick salute to all at the base, then teleports away. There's a huge column of TV teleport-mist that takes a while to dissipate on the wind. Base personnel are already running towards you in a clamour. Word must have got around that you'd been called away to the TV Base on urgent business today -- everyone must be wondering what the hell went down for you to get a personal escort home from the Titan.. Well. Let them wonder.

---

Cygnus sits down on your sofa next to you. "Well. You still owe me a favour, my friend."

You lower the book you'd been reading. "Well… how about I fuck you?"

Leave feedback

This is an adult-rated fic, which means that horny/lewd/creepy comments are welcome! I'm as into this as you are.

Found a typo, formatting error, etc.? Want to tell me how much you loved this or berate me for missing some important part of Skibidi Toilet lore?

On other sites

Copies of this fic on other sites in case you want to bookmark, comment etc. over there.

Back to top | Back to Fanfics page | Back to Inskora's Skibidi Toilet Zone